Wednesday, November 14, 2012

PERSONAL PROJECT #work in progress

(italian version here!)
In an old post I mentioned a personal research based project that I was working on (and that I haven't finished yet). Here is a short preview of it. 
Its focus is on children and, most important, on the environment. An abused and unhappy environment.
The environment needs to be respected and protected, just like a little child. 
The environment is our life, our home, our shelter.
Their future.
I'd like to thank all the kids who took part in this project. I also want to thank their mothers for their great helpfulness.

This project isn't
finished yet and I'm still looking for new locations. 
If you have any recommendations please send an email to my personal address: silviacoluccelli@gmail.com
GRAZIE!
























This project isn't finished yet and I'm still looking for new locations. 
If you have any recommendations please send an email to my personal address: silviacoluccelli@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment