Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I FOUND OUT...

Italian version here!
I've been away for some time and in the meanwhile...
I realized that the North Sea is really poetic. Well, it's cold and windy too. But it might be exactly because of these two characteristics that it is so full of poetry.

I realized that kids find it very entertaining when I wear a wig and bear-ears and take pictures of them,
and that the photographer and her assistant might actually find it even more entertaining.
 I realized that I find it disgusting when I see 8, 9 or 10-year-old girls made up like 20-year-old ones in fashion photos. I say NO to lipstick and mascara on kids' faces. I also say NO to kids posing as adults. 
I say NO to de-kidding kids.

I discovered some unauthorized solid waste dumps. Actually it was not me who discovered them. What I actually found out in this case is that my pictures might help to stir some people's consciences. I don't believe this can really happen though, it seem kind of utopian. Anyway I gave it a try and it was a starting point for a long inner search process that I am not yet able to talk about. I'm only publishing here the photos of some locations where I realized a part of my project. 
I also found out things about each one of you. Don't worry though: being an honest and reserved person I won't say a word about it. I promise. Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment